Modernization Council of “Samruk-Energy" JSC transformation program was held on September 13.
The meeting was carried out in record time. All participants noted high level of preparation of reports and results of work that were submitted for consideration of the Council.
The status of roadmap implementation and concluding results of Stage 1 "Diagnostics and Design" were put on the agenda.
To date, 7 control points have been completed in line with Transformation Roadmap. The rest 12 control points of the total 20 control points included in Transformation Roadmap are now in operation and their completion is expected in accordance with established deadlines.
As of September 13, 2016 the following CT have been completed:
- CT-1 reference models have been obtained and their adaptation was launched.
- CT-2 Company’s data management office was created
- CT-3 an updated model of sponsorship was introduced
- CT-4 adaptation of the Fund’s reference models was completed
- CT-5 Target values of management practices (OHI) were developed.
- CT-7 Remains of inventory after projects were released
- CT-8 uniform directories of priority companies were created (materials, services, suppliers, customers).
- CT-6 launch of new procurement model - was postponed from 30.06.2016 to 30.11.2016.
- CT-10 categorical procurement management was implemented - postponed from 08.31.2016 to 30.11.2016.
It is scheduled to complete the following control points until the end of September:
- CT-12 The system of production and financial modeling (ISP) was implemented.
- CT-13 IT services were transferred to Infrastructure operator
- CT-14 Transition to the service model for provision of software licenses – Fund’s CTT is currently determining the completion form.
Without waiting for the formal completion of Stage 1, the transformation team has already actively proceeded to work under Stage 2 "Planning" and to date has completed the following key results of Stage 2:
- A long list of projects - approved
- The plan for transition to the target organizational structure – has been developed
- A short list of projects - developed
- Updating of Data Management Strategy - developed
- Project Business Cases
- Project portfolio
Managing Director for transformation Ogay A.V. thanked the team for their work, noting that a large volume of work was made thanks to the efforts of the whole team. However there is still much work to be done in order to reach stage 3 "Implementation" in a quality manner.
Thus, guided by subparagraph 5) of paragraph 11 of Article 7 of the "Regulations on Modernization Council of “Samruk-Energy” JSC RESOLVED:
- To approve the result The list of initiatives approved by owner of the processes
- To approve the result Target model of competence;
- To approve the result Target organization structure to the level of CEO-5;
- Approve the result IT, IS concept and data management;
- To approve the result Target IT architecture;
- To approve the result IT strategy;
- to consider completed the stage 1 "Diagnostics and Design"