July 5, 2016 by the decision of the Board of JSC "Samruk Kazina" (protocol number 26/16) was elected as an independent member of the Board of Directors. Appointments and Remuneration Committee Chairman, member of the Audit Committee. Independent Director, member of the Strategic planning Committee.
He was born on 24 May 1939 in Apsheronsk city, Krasnodarskiy kray, Russia; citizen of the Russian Federation.
- In 1962 graduated from Odessa Institute of marine engineers (civil engineering), major: “Civil engineer” (construction of seaports and structures)”.
- In 1972 graduated from Graduate school of Social Sciences Academy of Central Committee of CPSU.
- 1956-1957 – Worker at the Construction of Novocherkassk Shipping Company Carriage Works (Tuapse)
- 1957-1962 – Student of Odessa Institute of Marine engineers (civil engineering), Odessa city;
- 1962-1964 – Head of “Rostselmash” plant construction site (Rostov-on-Don), Construction Office of industrial facilities (Petropavlovsk city, Kazakh SSR).
- 1964-1969 – First Secretary of Petropavlovsk city committee, North Kazakhstan regional committee of the Young Communist League (Petropavlovsk city)
- 1969-1972 – post-graduate student of Academy of Natural Sciences of Central Committee of CPSU, Moscow city.
- 1972-1977 – Head of construction department of North Kazakhstan party regional committee, Petropavlovsk city.
- 1977-1981 – First Deputy Chairman of North Kazakhstan regional executive committee, Petropavlovsk city.
- 1981-1987 – Secretary of Turgay regional committee of Kazakhstan Communist Party (supervised matters of industry, construction, urban and public utilities)
- 1987-1992 – PhD student, professor, Deputy Head of national economy department at Social Sciences Academy of Central Committee of CPSU, Moscow.
- 1992-1994 – Professor, Scientific Secretary of the Center for market economy issues of the Russian Management Academy, Moscow city.
- 1994-2010 – Professor, Deputy Head of specific economy and finance department of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Moscow city.
- 2010-2013 – Professor of economy and finance of public sector of IIPAM of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- 2013 - to present – Professor at national security department of National security Faculty of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
He holds degrees: Doctor of economic sciences, professor, member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Vice President of RANS, academician of National sciences academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
He is an author of more than 170 research papers, 12 individual and 14 multi-author monographs.
Mr.Spitsyn was awarded 3 Orders of the Red banner of Labor (1976,1981,1986), “Dostyk” (Friendship,2014) Order of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Order “Professional of Russia”, the Order of RANS “Knight of Science and Art” , Medal of Honor named after V.V. Leontyev “For achievements in the economy” , 7 state and 12 public medals.
- Professor at national security department of National security faculty of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration;
- Director of the Institute of integration issues of Eurasian Economic Union (EEU);
- Vice President of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences;
- Independent director of “KEGOC” JSC.