Managing Director for RK Government Relations Samruk-Kazyna SWF JSC. Representative of JSC "FNW "Samruk-Kazyna” in “Samruk-Energy” BOD. On January 28, 2017 by decision of the Board of JSC "Samruk-Kazyna" (Minutes № 03/17) was elected to the Board of Directors as a member.
Citizenship: Republic of Kazakhstan
Date of birth: 24.09.1965
- He graduated from the Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov in 1987.
- Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
- Holder of Global Executive MBA diplom (IE Business School, Madrid)
- 1990 - 1991 - Junior Researcher of the Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics, Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR.
- 1991 - 1996 - Senior Lecturer, Department of Mathematical Analysis of the Almaty State University named after Abai.
- 1996 - 1998 - Economist, Head of Planning and Finance Department, Financial Director of “BUTYA”.
- 1998 - Deputy CEO of Kazakhstan Temir Zholy RSE.
- 1998 - 2001 – Director of the Analysis and Forecasting Department of the Ministry of State Revenue of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 2001 - 2002 - Vice-Minister of the Ministry of State Revenue of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 2002 - 2003 - Vice-Minister of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 2003 - 2004 - Deputy CEO of KazTransGas JSC and Intergas Central Asia JSC,
- 2004 - 2006 - Managing Director for Economics and Finance of JSC NC KazMunayGas.
- 2006 - 2008 - Chairman of the Tax Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Since November 2008 – Managing Director of Samruk-Kazyna JSC.
- From May 2011 to March 2014 – Managing Director – Member of the Management Board of Samruk-Kazyna JSC.
- From March 2014 to January 2016 – Financial Director – Member of the Management Board of Samruk-Kazyna JSC.
- Since January 2016 - Managing Director for RK Government Relations. Part-time work and membership on the Board of Directors:
- Since October 2012 to March 2016 – Member of the Board of Directors of KazMunayGas JSC
Ownership of shares in companies, as well as suppliers and competitors of the company: no.
Remuneration for the Board of Directors shall not be paid to the Board members, who are representatives of the shareholder.