Chief Executive Officer of Innogy Middle East& North Africa, United Arab Emirates. Elected as independent member of the Board of Directors on July 5, 2016 by the decision of the Board of JSC "Samruk - Kazyna" (protocol number 26/16). Independent Director, the Strategic planning Committee Chairman; member of the nominating and remuneration Committee; member of the Сommittee for occupational health and safety and environmental protection; member of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
Born 12th of October 1963, Germany Citizen.
- Master of Business Administration, Open University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Geophysics, University of Wyoming, Laramie, USA
- ’Diplom’ in Geophysics (MSc.), Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2014 - present: CEO, Innogy Middle East& North Africa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2012 - 2014: CEO, RWE Middle East Ltd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2009 - 2011: Commercial Director, RWE Generation SE, Essen, Germany
- 2007 - 2009: Director Corporate Development and M&A, RWE npower plc, Swindon, UK
- 2003 - 2006: Head of Strategic Projects, RWE AG (Corporate Headquarters), Essen, Germany
- 2002 - 2003: Senior Project Manager M&A, RWE Plus AG, Essen, Germany
- 2000 - 2001: Management Consultant, Arthur D. Little Int. Inc., Duesseldorf, Germany
- 1998 - 2000: Senior Geophysicist, E.ON, Essen, Germany
- 1995 - 1998: Geophysicist, BP, Denver / Houston, USA
Does not own the Shares of the Company, suppliers and competitors.