Andreas Stoerzel – Executive Director Market Design, NEOM, Saudi Arabia.
Elected as independent member of the Board of Directors on June 24, 2019 by the decision of the Board of JSC "Samruk - Kazyna" (protocol number 20/19). Independent Director, the Strategic planning Committee Chairman; member of the Appointment and remuneration Committee; member of the Committee for health, safety and environmental protection; member of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
Born 12th of October 1963, Germany Citizen.
- Master of Business Administration, Open University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Geophysics, University of Wyoming, Laramie, USA
- ’Diplom’ in Geophysics (MSc.), Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2019 VP Business Development, Grid & Infrastructure, innogy SE, Germany
- 2014 – 2018: CEO, innogy Middle East& North Africa Ltd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2012 - 2014: CEO, RWE Middle East Ltd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2009 - 2011: Commercial Director, RWE Generation SE, Essen, Germany
- 2007 - 2009: Director Corporate Development and M&A, RWE npower plc, Swindon, UK
- 2003 - 2006: Head of Strategic Projects, RWE AG (Corporate Headquarters), Essen, Germany
- 2002 - 2003: Senior Project Manager M&A, RWE Plus AG, Essen, Germany
- 2000 - 2001: Management Consultant, Arthur D. Little Int. Inc., Duesseldorf, Germany
- 1998 - 2000: Senior Geophysicist, E.ON, Essen, Germany
- 1995 - 1998: Geophysicist, BP, Denver / Houston, USA
Does not own the Shares of the Company, suppliers and competitors.