Chief Executive Officer of RWE New Energy, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Elected as independent member of the Board of Directors on July 5, 2016 by the decision of the Board of JSC "Samruk - Kazyna" (protocol number 26/16). Independent Director, the Strategic planning Committee Chairman; member of the nominating and remuneration Committee; member of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
Born 12th of October 1963, Germany Citizen.
- Master of Business Administration, Open University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Geophysics, University of Wyoming, Laramie, USA
- ’Diplom’ in Geophysics (MSc.), Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 2014 - present: CEO, RWE New Energy Ltd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2012 - 2014: CEO, RWE Middle East Ltd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2009 - 2011: Commercial Director, RWE Generation SE, Essen, Germany
- 2007 - 2009: Director Corporate Development and M&A, RWE npower plc, Swindon, UK
- 2003 - 2006: Head of Strategic Projects, RWE AG (Corporate Headquarters), Essen, Germany
- 2002 - 2003: Senior Project Manager M&A, RWE Plus AG, Essen, Germany
- 2000 - 2001: Management Consultant, Arthur D. Little Int. Inc., Duesseldorf, Germany
- 1998 - 2000: Senior Geophysicist, E.ON, Essen, Germany
- 1995 - 1998: Geophysicist, BP, Denver / Houston, USA
Does not own the Shares of the Company, suppliers and competitors.