Certified international compliance professional Int.Dip. (GRC), Prof.PgDip.(GRC), MICA
Born on June 23, 1982 in Dzhambul city (Taraz), the Republic of Kazakhstan citizen.
Dauren Akshalov is an expert with longstanding professional experience in the field of compliance risks in the financial sector. He began his career in the public service in the investigative units of the internal affairs agencies, and after, over the years he managed projects in the field of development and implementation of the compliance function, financial monitoring and corporate governance at large second-tier banks such as “Home Credit Bank” JSC, “BTA Bank” JSC and “Eurasian Bank” JSC. Prior to joining “Samruk-Energy” JSC, he was the head of Compliance and Internal Control Service at “Eurasian Bank” JSC.
Education, major (qualification), licenses:
- The Law Institute of the RK MIA Academy, with honors Major – lawyer
- The University of International Business (UIB), Master’s degree in Business Administration in Management (MBA)
- Int.Dip.(GRC) – ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk & Compliance from International Compliance Association (the United Kingdom)
- Prof.PgDip.(GRC) – ICA Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, Risk & Compliance от International Compliance Association (the United Kingdom)
- He is a member of the International Compliance Association (MICA)
He was appointed Head of “Samruk-Energy” JSC Compliance Service from April 23, 2018 by the decision of “Samruk-Energy” JSC Board of Directors.
Compliance is adherence to rules, laws, policies and standards. In particular, this applies to fight against corruption proceeding from the best international practice.
Compliance Service in accordance with the Reference Model on Compliance Function for “Samruk-Kazyna” JSC portfolio companies and the Regulation on “Samruk-Energy” JSC Compliance Service is an independent structural unit, which functionally and organizationally reports to “Samruk-Energy” JSC Board of Directors.
In accordance with Whistleblowing Policy “Samruk-Energy” JSC and Anti-Fraud and Corruption Policy at “Samruk-Energy” JSC, you may report any occurred or alleged facts of theft, fraud, corruption and other violations of general business principles or “Samruk-Energy” JSC Code of Conduct.
You can also send a message or ask the Head of “Compliance” Service a question directly.