“Samruk-Energy” JSC business transformation program was launched on July 4, 2015 in Astana.
Executives of “Samruk-Kazyna” JSC, Central Transformation team, the Board of Directors, Management Board of “Samruk-Energy” JSC and employees of business units of the head office attended the ceremony of launching the Transformation program.
The ceremony was held in a teleconference mode with "Samruk-Energy" JSC subsidiaries that are located in different parts of the country.
Business transformation program of "Samruk-Energy" JSC allows determining the business model of the the Company’s strategic development and creates a solid platform for achieving the Company's strategic development goals specified in the long-term development strategy of "Samruk-Energy" JSC for 2012-2022.
Goals and objectives of Transformation Program through systemic changes of internal and external environments, as well as through the use of the successful experience of transformation implementation and international practices in management companies:
• Standardization and optimization of business processes and conditions that ensure quality for services delivered, the use of best practices, identifying and eliminating inefficiencies. Creation of a modern organizational and methodological support of business processes within a standardized business solutions (standard processes, information systems, data, and business roles) which will provide better integration and manageability of the Company;
• Improving performance through the introduction of measurable performance indicators for each business process and conducting of systematic measurements (metrics) both at the operational and at the top level of management. Creating an optimal reporting system based on performance indicators;
• Creation of a unified informational space and an integrated management system. Creation of a platform for business processes automation by using advanced information technologies. Creating a single vertically integrated solution operating on the basis of common principles, common data and common rules on providing the information interaction between the divisions and subsidiaries - participants of business processes;
• Creating a corporate culture of continuous improvement, mobility, flexibility and innovations. Staff training and involvement in the process of modernization; disseminate a culture of involvement in changes.
The transformation program is based on parallel work in three key areas:
• Processes - the formation of uniform, transparent, standardized process model which describes the company's operations.
• Technology - identification of business processes that are subject to automation.
• People - Analysis of skills and competencies of people required to perform new tasks, and improve their level.
Transformation Program is aimed at achieving the desired effects in the short term, and includes a set of related activities and projects. A comprehensive program of business transformation represents a full cycle of transformations: from the health check management system, development of strategic vision, setting processes and KPI, the implementation of IT solutions to changes management and achieving a final result. The program involves the elaboration of organizational, methodological and technological aspects as well as management of transformation program itself. Thanks to the synergy of consulting and systematic integration of business solution that provide advanced monitoring and analysis of all aspects of the Company, ensuring increasing its operational efficiency and the possibility of a more flexible response to changes in the business environment.
The main objective of transformation program is creation of a competitive and stable company with a high level of corporate governance, financial and operational efficiency using the world’s best practices. Transformation Program is a unique opportunity to become a business leader and transform processes in accordance with international best practices. Transformation Program is a step towards a new way of doing business - a new culture, a new philosophy, a new level of business, culture of continuous improvement, culture of attracting people, interest and responsibility.