Olympiad dates: from 23 to 27 November 2015
- November 23 Arrival and registration of participants;
- November 24 the Olympiad among university students;
- November 25 closing of Olympiad for university students;
- November 26 Olympiad for school students
- November 27 closing of the Olympiads for school students.
The working languages of Olympiad: Kazakh, Russian
Olympiad venue: classrooms of Almaty University of Energy and Communications, Almaty, 126, Baitursynov street.
Conditions for holding the Olympiad:
Olympiads among university students will be held on subjects: “Theoretical basics of Electrical Engineering" and "theoretical basics of thermal engineering".
Olympiad among school students of senior classes will be held in mathematics and physics.
University-participant sends no more than 2 students of 2nd, 3rd year and teacher for participation in the Olympiad, high school sends no more than 2 students and a teacher.
Travel expenses (travel, accommodation and meals) of participants will be at the expenses of the sending university (school).
Applications will be accepted no later than 20 November 2015.
Relevant information about the Olympiad is available on the website: aipet.kz
Contact details and address of the organizing committee: