To create value for shareholders, employees and society as a high-tech guarantor of power supply in Kazakhstan and Eurasia, guided by environmental protection principles and lean production.
Effective operating power holding company of Eurasian value – Kazakhstan market leader
First and second level strategic goals:
1. To ensure reliable and competitive supply of energy sources in the markets in which the Company operates:
- High-tech development in generation
- Development of high-tech coal business.
- Establish a leading position in renewable energy sources development.
- Ensure the required level of performance of existing facilities.
- Innovation-driven growth and R&D
2. Increase in shareholder equity:
- Introduction of business transformation program.
- Privatization of assets and Samruk-Energy initial public offering (IPO).
- Effective implementation of investment program.
- Development of new businesses and services, diversification in related businesses for sales increase and improving eco-efficiency
- Introduction of the holding company operational management principles
3. Ensuring corporate social responsibility:
- Fulfillment of commitments on corporate social responsibility
- Compliance with sustainable development principles.
- Reduce the adverse environmental impact.
- Elimination of industrial injuries